1. APPLICABLE REGULATION
Article 22 of the law 34/2002 of 11th of July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Service stipulates that:
Services providers may use storage and data recovery devices on any user’s terminal equipment provided that users have given their consent after having been provided with clear and comprehensive information regarding its usage and, in particular, data processing, pursuant to the provisions laid down in Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection.
In circumstances where it is technically possible and effective to do so, users shall be able to provide their consent to data processing by means of the correct browser parameters or applications, provided that users are able to configure the settings upon installation or update with a specific action to that effect.
The foregoing shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service requested by the user.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from the provisions laid down in Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Only to allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file downloaded on to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies enable the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or equipment and can be used to recognize the user, depending on the information contained and how these cookies use your computer.
- Technical cookies allow you to access the functions and services offered by the website, for example, the use of security elements, sharing contents with social networks, authentication to access restricted areas, storing items in the online shopping carts and moving on through the checkout process, saving the language setting, controlling traffic and data communication or carrying out an event registration or participation request.
- Customization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general pre-defined features in accordance with some terminal criteria such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration with information about where the service is accessed from and so on.
- Analytical cookies: These allow the party responsible to track and analyze the user’s behavior on the websites linked to them. The information gathered by these cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and to create user browsing profiles on those websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of improving the analysis of data used by users.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the management of all advertising sections that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service, in the most effective was possible, in accordance with criteria such as edited content or frequency of the adverts displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These allow the management of all advertising sections that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service. These cookies Store information about the user’s behavior obtained by analyzing browsing habits in order to develop a specific profile to show relevant adverts.
3. INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
Pursuant to the provisions laid down in Article 5 of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the LOPD), we hereby inform you expressly, accurately and unequivocally that all data obtained by any cookies installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
- Technical cookies: Necessary to identify and maintain the user’s session and to operate correctly the requested service.
Also, third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Cookies used by Google in order to storage statistic data.
- Social networking: Websites are able to use shortcuts to social networking in order to make social platforms interaction easier to the users (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin Google+ and so on)
The recipients of any information obtained by cookies installed on your computer are:
- The editor responsible for the website and data processing: CLUB BALONCESTO GRAN CANARIA CLARET, S.A.D.U.
- If relevant, organizations directly related to the editor responsible for the website.
If users do not explicitly confirm that they consent to the installation of cookies but continue to browse our website, we will assume that they have agreed and we will accordingly inform them about the possibility of blocking or deleting any previously installed cookies by adjusting their browser settings.
5. OPTIONAL NATURE OF COOKIE INSTALLATION
Whilst the installation of cookies on your computer is optional, not enabling them could considerably limit or prevent the functionality of the website, which would make it impossible to receive any services from our organization through the website.
6. DISABLING COOKIES
User can modify, block or disable the cookie settings at any time. For further information, please check the settings for the relevant browser:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Also, third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
CLUB BALONCESTO GRAN CANARIA CLARET, S.A.D.U. will not be held liable for the content and authenticity of cookies policies from third parties.
7. DATA SECURITY
CLUB BALONCESTO GRAN CANARIA CLARET, S.A.D.U. is committed to complying with its obligation of confidentiality regarding personal data and its duty to protect such information, and will therefore put any necessary technical and organizational measures in place in order to guarantee the protection of any personal data and prevent any modification, loss, handling or unauthorized access, in view of the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks that the data might be exposed to, whether this is caused by human action or natural or physical influences, as detailed in the Title VII of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Pursuant to the provision laid down in the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation implementing the aforementioned Organic Law, users may exercise their right of access, correction, cancellation and objection, at any time by notifying the company responsible for the file or for the processing the data, enclosing a photocopy of their ID.
9. COMPANY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR DATA PROCESSING
The company responsible for the file is CLUB BALONCESTO GRAN CANARIA CLARET, S.A.D.U., at C/ CORDOBA, Nº31-A, 35016 – LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA (Las Palmas).